outubro 12, 2009

Fuck You!


Ah! Fala sério! Atendi meu celular e do outro lado tinha uma amiga minha chorando. Odeio ver mulher chorando. Geralmente é por causa de algum mocinho. E dessa vez não foi diferente, rs.
Oh! Come on! I answered my cell phone today and there was my friend crying. I hate to see women crying. It is usually beacause of some boy. And this time it wasnt any different.

Depois que ela me contou que o princípe encantado havia se tornado um sapão, eu imediatamente dei a solução de amiga: arrume outro! E depressa! Em outras palavras: fuck him!
After she told me prince charming had become a frog, I immediately gave her my own solution: get yourself another one. And do it fast! In other words: fuck him!

Minha amiga riu e falou: 'Ai Lu... eu queria ser assim igual a vc... com essa força toda e tal' . Epa! Quem falou que eu sou forte? rs Eu fiz foi aula de teatro, rsrsrs.
My friend laughed and said: 'Oh Lu... I wish I were like you... with all this strenght and all'. Hey! Who said I am strong? lol. Truth is I went to drama school, lol.

E aí eu fiquei pensando... Como é que pode um mocinho, babaquinha, fazer um outro ser humano chorar? A culpa é das mocinhas! A gente deixa! É por isso que eu tenho a teoria do fuck him. Funciona mais ou menos assim.
And I kept thinking to myself... How come a boy, little jerk, makes another human being cry? I blame us, girls, for that. We let them do it! And that is why I believe in the 'fuck him' theory. It works like this:
O mocinho te chifrou? Fuck him! The boy cheated on you? Fuck him!
O mocinho te chutou? Fuck him! The boy dumped you? Fuck him!
O mocinho bateu o carro? Se fu.... The boy crashed his car? He fucked himself.
(Olha o feitiço fazendo efeito, rs. Check out the spell working...lol)
O mocinho foi preso dirigindo bêbado? Pronto. Feitiço concluído. The boy got arrested drinking and driving? That's it! Spell done!
(Força da mente, rs. Our mind controls everything, lol.)


Pense 'Fuck you!'. Reze pra ele voltar na próxima encarnação no corpo de baranga-piriguete, sorria e seja uma dama. Próximo sapo!
Think 'Fuck you!'. Pray that he reencarnates as a tacky-bimbo, smile and act like a lady. Next frog!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário