agosto 23, 2009

Pegadora Desinteressada - Uninterested She Wolf


Depois de tudo que me aconteceu ultimamente eu sabia que eu renasceria. Mas o melhor comentário foi da minha melhor amiga: 'Lulu pegadora desinteressada. Seria um paradoxo???' Coitadinha de mim.
After all that has happened to me, I knew I would reborn. But the best comment came from my best friend: 'Lulu, the uninterested she wolf. A paradoxe?' Poor me!


Muita coisa mudou no meu jeito de pensar desde a semana passada e, a partir de agora, eu volto a ser a Luisa Desinteressada. Aquela que começou esse blog. Trocentos homens atás de mim e eu lá, desinteressada. Sem coração mole. Sem chance pros mocinhos. A bruxa de sempre. Como disse a Shakira: tem uma loba no armário (disfarçada), liberte-a.
Many things changed concerning my way of looking at the past and, from now on, Luisa Uninterested is back. The exact same girl who started this blog. A thousand men after her and she was there, uninterested. Better: Not interest at all. No kind heart. The usual witch. Almost a She Wolf. Well, as Shakira said: there is a She wolf in the closet, let it out so it can breath.

Aliás, a observação me foi feita por um amigo: "Lulu você já foi uma loba disfarçada". E fui mesmo. E quantos tocos eu dei, com a maior classe e ainda saí amiga dos mocinhos. E quantas baladas! Que vuelva la loba! Licantropia, pero de una forma sensual! (espanhol)
By the way, the remark was made by a male friend: "Lulu, you were once a she wolf in the closet". Yes. That would be me. How many have I dumped with such grace that they became my friends? And how many parties! Que vuelva la loba! Licantropia, pero de una forma sensual!(spanish)

E o amigo ainda me mandou o trecho da música que, segundo ele, é a cara da minha versão anterior, especialmente a parte de se meter em confusão, rs. Aí vai. Em inglês e espanhol.
And my friend also sent me the excerpt from the lyrics that, according to him, suits perfectly the previous version of myself, specially the getting in trouble part (lol). There it goes. In English and Spanish.


To locate the single men I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
Im having a very good time in the heat, very bad in the arms of a boy

Llevo conmigo un radar especial para localizar solteros
Si acaso me meto en aprietos tambien llevo el número de los bomberos
ni tipos muy lindos ni divos ni niños ricos yo se lo que quiero
pasarla muy bien y portarme muy mal en los brazos de algún caballero

Ps: Lembram quando a Shakira saiu da Colombia e veio pro Brazil antes de virar um sucesso nos E.U.A? Ela fala português. Latino-Americanos sempre vêm pro Brasil antes the ir pros EUA...
Ps: Remember when Shakira left Colombia and came to Brazil before becoming a big hit in the U.S? She speaks portuguese. Latin Americans: they always came to Brazil first.

2 comentários:

  1. Trocentos homens atrás de.... você???????

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Uai Andre.... tem gosto pra tudo nesse mundo né? rsrsrsr... Eu só fico pensando: será que vc não era um deles e levou um toco? Who knows? feia eu sei que nao sou...

    ResponderExcluir