agosto 30, 2009

California + Bailinho







Decisão tomada!
Decision made!

Digamos que a decisão foi tomada com muita sabedoria, rsrsrs, durante uma balada. Os motivos são os mais variados, mas quem me incentivou mesmo a esquecer a Inglaterra e ir pros EUA foi a minha colega de faculdade de Letras.
Lets say that the very wise decision was made in a nightclub. There are many reasons why I made this decision, but a friend from college (Language School) was the one who encouraged me to forget about England and go to The U.S.



A mocinha me lembrou de algo muito importante: durante os meus 4 anos de faculdade de Letras eu matei MUITA aula pra estudar pra faculdade de Direito. Eu matava as aulas de literatura, pois Inglês e Português eram difíceis demais pra matar. As aulas de Inglês, eu assistia todas, EXCETO na quarta-feira, pois era dia de The O.C na TV.
My friend remembered me something very important: during the 4 years of college, I skipped like a thousand classes to study for Law school. I used to skip literature classes, once Portuguese and English classes were very hard, but used to attend all English classes, except for the ones on Wednesday, because The O.C (the series) was on TV.



The O.C passava bem no horário da aula de Fonética e eu sempre matava a aula pra ir pro D.A ver o gatíssimo do Ryan. Ow! Meu sonho era beijar esse Ryan. O Ryan mesmo, o personagem, rs. Eu não estava nem aí pro ator. O bonitinho era o personagem. Pobre menino rico. E aquela chata daquela Marissa dando o maior trabalho.
The O.C was on TV when I was supposed to attend my Phonetics class, but I always skipped Phonetics to watch that cute character named Ryan. I wish I could kiss that guy: I mean the character, not the actor, because I couldnt care less about the actor (lol). The character was the sexy one. Poor rich boy! And that crazy Marissa girl always bugging him.



Na época, minha irmã estava morando na California e eu, retardada, não fui pra lá visitá-la. Mas Deus escreve certo por linhas tortas e, de repente, eu sou obrigada a fazer um curso. Sem discussão. Apenas vá! rs Chefe é chefe, né?
By that time, my sister was living in California and I, aka Ms. Silly, didnt go there to visit her. My mother almost forced me to go to cali, but I said no! Turns out God works mysterious ways and suddenly I was told to take a course in California. No arguing! Just do it! Bosses are very bossing, arent they?


Mas a decisão da California foi tomada no meio do Bailinho (Festa Camarim): um misto de boate + movimento balanço + funk = razzle dazzle total! Agora: imagina eu lá no tal bailinho.
The decision was made inside a nightclub during a party (Bailinho): a mix of nightclub + hip-hop + funk = razzle dazzle! Now picture this: I was dancing and trying to choose a country.


Um mocinho conhecido veio conversar e saiu o seguinte diálogo:
- Sapatão vc não é. Metida também não. O que que te aconteceu nessa vida?
- Nada uai... Só tô cansada....
- Vc não leva nenhum homem a sério né?
- Que isso... levo sim. Mas estou desinteressada. Leia o blog, rs.
- Vc não tem vontade nenhuma de me beijar. Eu sou um cara tão legal..
- Leia o blog!

A guy approached me and started talking:
-I know you are not a lesbian. And you are surely not stuck-up. What happened to you? What happened in your life?
-Nothing.... I'm just tired. That's all!
- You dont take men serious, do you? You take men for granted....
- Yes I do take men serious! But I'm uninterested. Read my blog (lol).
-How come you dont wanna kiss me. I'm such a nice person!
-Read my blog!



Fala sério! Eu lá tenho de explicar? Melhor o mocinho ler e tirar suas conclusões, rs. Quando eu quero as coisas, eu peço! A única vez na vida que eu pedi beijo foi o mocinho piloto americano (o de Barcelona e não o da semana passada - este último eu não beijei). E que beijo viu! Não arrependo nem um minuto! Pedi mesmo, na cara dura! rs
Come on! Do I have to explain? It's better that he reads it and gets to whatever conclusion he thinks is right (lol). When I want something, I ask for it! The only time in my life that I really asked for a kiss was Mr. Pilot (the one from Barcelona. Not the one from the party last week). And what a kiss! No regrets!



Melhor parte do bailinho foi a minha aluna contando que beijou um cara na Europa e descobriu, dois dias depois, que ele não tinha mão. O problema não é ele não ter mão. O problema é ela demorar 2 dias pra perceber. Tipo assim:
-Me dá sua mão.
- Não posso...
- Por que?
-Não tenho mão.
(Seria cômico se não fosse trágico)
The end is always the best part: My student told us the following story. She kissed a guy in Europe e found out, two days later, that the guy didnt have a hand. The problem is not that he didnt have a hand. The problem is that it took her 2 days to notice it! Picture the dialogue:
- Give me your hand.
-I cant...
- Why not????
- 'cause I dont have one

I would laugh, but it's too sad.

No fim das contas: California. Só falta escolher a cidade. Deus me abençoe!
Bottom line: California it is. I just have to figure out what city. Cul-de-sac!


Um comentário: